Hawaii round trip 03/09

cruzgolfer

Will be sailing on Celebrity Mercury in March of '09 for 15 days Hawaii round trip out of San Diego. How many formal nites for 15 days and does anyone know a reasonably priced hotel for the nite before sailing?

There will be 3 formal nights on the cruise and the remainder will be Smart Casual per the new guidelines. I am staying at the Hampton Inn, come on over to our Roll Call (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=540843&page=45 )over 800 posts and over 50 of us already chatting away. Glad to have you aboard, Scott

Hi Cruzgolfer

I am Al from the Mercury board sailing to Hawaii October 22, 2008. I have a lot of information on hotels in San Diego. If you go to our message board and find page 26 post # 511 there is a link to hotels with “snooze and cruise” packages. On page 27 post # 540 there is a data base of 15 hotels nearest the port. It includes a map, costs, phone numbers, and if they offer free shuttle service, E-mail me (al747474@aol.com) if you want the complete list of over 50 hotels within 10 miles of the port.

Al

Archived