Menu seafood shack on the Jewel of the Seas

OK-since I am new to RCCL, I am totally confused. Is there an area close to the pool that you can get a burger and fries? I am not into buffets and the kids like a hot dog or burger for lunch. Does this area have both the sea food shack PLUS other items? Is this a buffet?

OK-since I am new to RCCL, I am totally confused. Is there an area close to the pool that you can get a burger and fries? I am not into buffets and the kids like a hot dog or burger for lunch. Does this area have both the sea food shack PLUS other items? Is this a buffet?

The Sea Shack or whatever its new name might be is in the aft section of the ship one deck above the Windjammer and near the kids pool but not the main pool or the solarium. There is seating both inside and outside. Pizza and crepes of various types can be obtained at the Solarium cafe and burgers and hot dogs will be available in the Windjammer. There is an open air section in the aft of the Windjammer where you and your kids might enjoy eating lunch. :)

OK, I'll see if I can clarify - The Seaview Cafe / Seafood Shack is a little restaurant on Radiance class ships only that is on deck 12, 1 up from pool level, near the stern. It has a few tables inside, and more outside. The format is to order at the counter, be seated, and they will bring you the food. There is no charge. The hours open and menu are the subjects of this thread.

Burgers near the pool - haven't been on every ship, but in my experience there has been a small food area in the solarium that has pizza, dogs, burgers, fries, and also wraps, hummus, etc. This is not a buffet, order and wait. Even though kids can not use the solarium facilities, they can get food there. Also, on some sea days, some ships will set up a buffet line for burgers, dogs, ribs, chicken right at the pool. Also, the Windjammer is open after lunch for afternoon snacks which usually has burgers. You can walk right in there from the pool if semidry and semicovered.

We were on the Jewel last December and it was called the Seaview Cafe then. We would have gone there every day for lunch but it had crazy erratic hours

Ex:Open 8 to 11 PM nd closed at lunch most of the time

A nice place to eat--not crowded--eat outside--and food was great.

Not many cruisers seem to know about it

It sure beat the daily buffets

Also, it was our first time in an Owner's Suite. Loved it for a one time thing. I like their JS's better

Key Live Ceviche! WOW! Fantastic!

One of my all time favorite Spanish Seafood dishes.

There is only one Mexican Restaurant here in the Charlotte, NC area which makes a decent Ceviche and that is where I drag DW to as often as I can.

I know where I will be in November!

Archived