Compasses and Babysitting???

spider731

Hi all,

We're booked on Mariner of the Seas in September (Western Caribbean) and have a quick question about babysitting booking. :confused: We would like to secure some babysitting so we'll be able to check out some of the ship's activities that may not interest the little ones.

Since babysitting comes on a first come first server basis, and compasses of the next day's activities come out the night before, is there some kind of "Master Compass" when you get on-board, so we won't have to wait till the last minute to book babysitting? :eek:

Hopefully that question makes sense...:)

Thanks in advance,

Rob

My suggestion to you would be to ask on the main RCCL boards for someone to provide you a link to recent mariner western compasses so you can review them prior to requesting babysitting.

the only other thing I can say is that we just simply ask the babysitter if they will stay an extra hour or two, if there is something we want to do after dinner. (we usually have a babysitter from 7:30 ton 10:30 to cover drinks and then late dinner seating)

Hope you don't mind me looking into your past postings to answer this question...so you have asked for the compass...did you ever get one emailed to you? I might be able to track one down if you didn't.

Also, you said (past post) your youngest is 5. Would you not be comfortable putting him into Adventure Ocean? You may not need a babysitter if there is something going on at Adventure Ocean that he may be interested in? :)

Thanks for the great suggestions,

Yes I did get a compass, but wasn't sure whether the events are standard or they change from month to month. If they are consistent then I'm a happy camper (cruiser)! :D :p Are they?

And yes, the youngest is 5. He has some special needs but talked to the very nice folks at Adventure Ocean and they will be able to accomodate the little guy (with a couple of caveats ;) ). Also because of his needs he might have a little trouble hanging. We just don't know how he'll do... :rolleyes:

Thanks again,

Rob

Archived