Specialty Restaurant reservation question

according to the .pdf that shows the rollout, you can book now for Serenade of the Seas, but there is nothing available for my cruise.

Does it have to be within a certain amount of time before the cruise starts? I am wondering if it's too early to book for January.

Also, I reserved through a TA, but can access my reservation on the RC website. Will I be able to just add it from there or does my TA need to do it?

Thanks so much!

Not sure if there is a time frame,but right now they are having trouble(computer) handling the ressies,,,,,,,,,,,got my Chops ressie done(for Dec) then tried to add a Portofino one........no luck.....called and they said they are having problems and to call back later on..

as long as you can reach your reservation you should be able to book. I heard on another ship that people have been having trouble booking portofinos. Try again and call if you can't do it yourself.

We're booked on the Serenade with you and the booking for restaurants and excursions have not been posted yet. You will be able to book them yourself when they become available.

There is a Murder Mystery dinner one evening in Portifino that requires reservations. The price is $49.95 per person, but includes a pre-set wine selection.

Archived