Cool photoparade of a Jamacian shore excursion

parrotheads

I have a friend in a Jamaica who is also the best tour operator in the world! She just surprised me today with a great photoparade of a tour option she is offering. I highly recommend her services.

We met her 3 years ago when I accidentally found her tour service listed on a web site for Montego Bay. Carolyn Barrett is an American who now lives with her Jamaican husband Erol in Montego Bay. She is very professional and dependable.

If you click on the link for her photoparade you will actually see her swinging on a rope! She doesn't just take you places, she actually participates with you! Since our meeting we have used her several times and recommended her to many relatives and friends!

http://www.PhotoParade.com/pickup.asp?3392-2667-381201

Her web site is:

http://www.barrettadventures.com/

Great slide show. We met Carolyn in February of this year and by chance were her only two "guests" that day. We had a great time, despite the high winds making it impossible to do the snorkelling part. She is a very lovely lady, and we highly recommend her services.

parrotheads,

we certainly agree with your opinion about Carolyn! We have used her services twice, and would not dream about going to Jamaica and not partaking of her immense knowledge of Jamaica and Her people! I certainly hope that she and her family weathered the recent storms and that life will return to normal quickly!! If anyone on cruisecritic needs a recommendation for a tour guide in Jamaica, Carolyn certainly has our votes! She is not just a good guide, she is also a good person!

Archived