Can you make supper club reservations on line?

Silc

I appreciate your responses. I had read before that people's reservation weren't there when they got there, so I knew to follow-up when I got on the ship. The part that was driving me crazy was figuring out how to do it in the first place! I knew folks on here would be able to steer me in the right direction...

Thanks again!

Silc

BCfan I used that link this morning. I haven't gotten a confirmation yet but I am sure everything will be fine.

It'll take at least a week to get confirmation more likely two or three...

The entire process is done manually. The web site linked above is little more than a form based email. The request for the reservation shows up, someone reads it, calls the ship and makes the reservation... not necessarily all done on the same day or even in the same week but as time permits.

The VAST majority of time it works just fine. Give it a shot. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!!!

Mach

I hope it works for you. It didn't for us a couple of weeks ago. I made the online reservation a little more than a month before we sailed. Even if you get a confirmation by email-be sure to confirm again when you board the ship first day. As it turned out, we did end up dining there on the evening we wanted, but at a later time. Good Luck!

Archived