Can we start a "Picture" menu

Surf'N'Turf in Golden Fleece specialty restaurant. Starting from top left going clockwise... Pumpkin Ravioli, Lobster Tail, Asparagus Purse, Filet. icon_smile_eat.gif

IMG_1860.jpg

Had this same meal on Conquest in The Point....One of the best presentations I've ever seen...And the food was amazing! We ate there twice on a 7 night! :)

Oh...Carnival Burgers....what? Are you kidding? OMG.....the best!! The caribbean air, the endless ocean, have a plate of fries and that Carnival cheeseburger with grilled onions ...heaven :) I'm sure they're just as good if you're in Alaska too :)

Great pics of food on here - thanks for posting those for us to enjoy, and not gain any weight!

IMG_0124_800x533.jpg

IMG_0125_800x533.jpg

Can someone explain the "Supper Club" concept to me in more terms than just "It's for an additional price" Is there a theme? Does it vary per ship? What types of food?

The plating seems VERY modern (I like it) but this picture I copies with the peas... while the steak looks great the peas (never did like them anyway... but...) they look kinda gross... And is that melted butter or an actual FOAM of some sort over the carrots?

The supper club is a feature on most of the newer ships..... for $30.00 pp.

It is more of an experience, than just dinner. First, the atmosphere is wonderful. Soft intimate lighting, a singer ... playing nice adult contemporary music (ours was wonderful).... and relaxing service.

The meal itself is wonderful. You are greeted with an explanation of the cuts of beef, and then you can choose. The food itself is wonderful... and I sure if you do not like peas, they would give you another vegetable.

In between courses, we were given pallet cleansing sorbet and another smaller appetiser.

I think it was the best dining experience, and meal.. that I ever had.

Catrin

I was wondering about this too. I'd love to try it but this part has me more worried than anything else...

Does not taste like chicken. To me it tastes more like mushrooms with garlic and butter. They are small and bitesize. Does not have the fishy taste.

Archived