Snorkeling In Grand Caymen

JOJO351969

I am going snokeling in Gr. Cay. through a excursion from the ship. I was wondering. Do I just get off ship with the bathing suit on and a cover up? I heard they come and pick you up right at the ship and you get on the boat right there to snorkel. I am going through Royal Caribbean so if anyone has any suggestions or answers please let me know. Thank you.

Depends on your cover up and if you want to walk around town with it after your snorkel :p

I have a 2 piece swim set that the bottom is shorts and the top is like a tank top that I wear with a sleeveless zip-up hoodie. I wore this on the snorkel excursion (Through captain marvin's), then we went to Margaritaville after and did not feel inappropriately dressed at all. Mr. OC wore his flowered swim trunks & a t shirt around and was happy too.

But if you were going to be uncomfortable walking around in a wet swim suit, or you were going for a nicer lunch (we sat at the bar, there was a DJ, totally casual atmosphere), try to get some sort of cover ups that you would feel better wandering around in. ;)

Also, you probably wont board the snorkeling boat right there, but that is a guess, not from my own experience with a ship organized excursion.

Archived