Scubagirrl

travel_mom_1

Hi Scubagirrl,

Thanks for all your helpful advice on the boards. My husband and I are cruising in October with stops in Freeport and Nassau. We would like to go snorkeling at least one of those days if not both. If you had to choose one port of the two to snorkel which would you choose? And which company?

Thanks so much for your help.

Stephanie

Hi Scubagirrl,

Thanks for all your helpful advice on the boards. My husband and I are cruising in October with stops in Freeport and Nassau. We would like to go snorkeling at least one of those days if not both. If you had to choose one port of the two to snorkel which would you choose? And which company?

Thanks so much for your help.

Stephanie

I haven't been snorkeling in Freeport in 15 years.. so I really can't recommend anyone specific.

I've been to a few beaches. Taino (junkanoo beach club) is a nice day trip as well as Xanadu if they are on the tour list.

In Nassau, the best adventure snorkel is stuart Cove (reef, wreck, sharks) or sailing cruises like Flying Cloud or Seahorse. Any of these would be my pick.

For snorkeling, stay away from Blackbeards for snorkeling.. not much to see. Good beach trips otherwise.

Archived