sunset beach taxi

muffyn

I have searched the threads here , but could not find a definitive answer of how much a taxi is from the cruise ship to sunset beach. some say its $5.00. is that $5. per person?? or whole taxi?

& do they have taxis' for 7 people? & how much?( or is it easier to take 2 taxi's)

(I remember taxis are govt contolled, the ones that are let in by the cruise ship, correct?? are they pre-priced or does the driver decide how much?, is there a dispatcher there to get your taxi?)

also how easy is it to get a taxi back to the ship?

Everyone has a different answer on the price of a taxi because the prices vary according to who you use. If you use the gov't approved taxi's with the red license plates then the price is always the same. If you use a local taxi driver that's not gov't approved the price can vary greatly.:(

They do have taxi's that are vans and that would be what I would use if I were you. There will be plenty of taxi's outside of Sunset waiting to take you back to the cruise ship or shopping. If you tell the hotel staff that you specifically want a taxi that is a van at a specific time then they will arrange it for you and make sure one is waiting for you at that time.:)

Archived