The Perfect Excursions on the Crown for

litig8rij

I have been very ill the past 3 years. I am taking my hubby, the guy who has cooked the dinners, washed the plates and clothes, helped the boys (ages 7 & 10) with their homework, coached the younger sons' basketball teams TWICE, helped our older, dyslexic, southpaw older son, clean the house -- have I left out anything? Oh yeah, he worked 40 - 50 hours a week and took care of me in and out of the hospital for the past 3 years.

We are sailing on the Crown Princess Thanksgiving 2008 & I want something unforgetable for him that won't wear me out.

Suggestions?

I have been very ill the past 3 years. I am taking my hubby, the guy who has cooked the dinners, washed the plates and clothes, helped the boys (ages 7 & 10) with their homework, coached the younger sons' basketball teams TWICE, helped our older, dyslexic, southpaw older son, clean the house -- have I left out anything? Oh yeah, he worked 40 - 50 hours a week and took care of me in and out of the hospital for the past 3 years.

We are sailing on the Crown Princess Thanksgiving 2008 & I want something unforgetable for him that won't wear me out.

Suggestions?

It sounds like you are married to quite a gem! My DH and will be on the Crown for Thanksgiving, too. Check the Princess website when the excursions are available on line. They each have a rating for how exerting the activities will be. We find they are somewhat conservative in their ratings so you might be able to do one that is rated moderate exertion.

So glad to hear you are well enough to cruise. There is a roll call for this cruise started.

Linda

It would be the Eastern, including Grand Turk, St. Martin, St. Thomas and Princess Cays.

How about on St. Thomas the all day catamaran to St. John. We did this last December.

Its a very nice catamaran ride over to St. John with beautiful scenery. Once at St. John you can snorkle, or swim, or they have a smaller boat that they can bring you over to the island beach to sit and relax on the beach. Its beautiful. Your husband can be as active as he wants, you can enjoy the ride and sit on the beach and you'll both be together.

I would recommend the all day catamaran rather than the 1/2 day since the all day picks you up right where the ship docks where as the 1/2 day you have to take a bus to, which might be a bit more tiring for you.

I'd suggest you also go over the port section of these boards. They are loaded with suggestions. I personally prefer sailing type activities since I love the peacefulness of the water and its usually very scenic. I think the sailing type excursions can be what you make them, relaxing or active.

Archived