Camp Carnival - Potty Trained?

Kuyaba

Does CC require that your child be potty trained? My nephew turned 3 last month and he's still not interested. We're not sailing for another 5 months, so things could change. I know that the Celebrity Constellation last year wouldn't take a cruiser's child because he wasn't quite there.

Actually, according to the website and my experience, The kids do not have to be potty trained. You do however need to supply them with the necessary diapers and wipes while your child is in the camp. My three year old was not potty trained during our cruise and we had no problems with the staff attending to his needs. ;) Have fun.

I just read the website again. I swear the last time I read it, I didn't see anything, but maybe I wasn't looking in the right place. I looked up for the Victory and it Does Not say "they must be potty trained", it says that they don't have to be potty trained. But, who knows if there are different rules for different ships?

O.K., Carnival has definitely changed that policy. Their website now says that your child does not have to be potty trained but that you must supply the necessary items for changing. Previously, I read where children needed to be potty trained to attend Camp Carnival. I know I'm somewhat crazy but I honestly do remember reading that.

O.K., Carnival has definitely changed that policy. Their website now says that your child does not have to be potty trained but that you must supply the necessary items for changing. Previously, I read where children needed to be potty trained to attend Camp Carnival. I know I'm somewhat crazy but I honestly do remember reading that.

Your not Crazy it was. Now, it isn't. Just supply their "stuff." Took the two year old Granddaughter in September. She had a couple of accidents and they were good with her. Others were in diapers yet.

Archived