3 Adults in a Mini-Suite on Crown?

JessInNY

Hello All,

Where does a third person sleep in a mini-suite on the Crown Princess? Are there 3 beds? And, honestly, is it too crowded for 3 adults, women? Any information would be most appreciated.

Thank you. Have a nice evening.

Jessica

Hello All,

Where does a third person sleep in a mini-suite on the Crown Princess? Are there 3 beds? And, honestly, is it too crowded for 3 adults, women? Any information would be most appreciated.

Thank you. Have a nice evening.

Jessica

This is a great picture I found of a quad mini (it won't matter what ship it was taken on as they are all pretty much the same on the larger class of ships.)

With only three, the top bunk won't be needed as the sofa bed will suffice.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1290537902015325211uKRMuQ

There are also two other twins/one queen, in the other part of the room for the first two passengers. This pictures just shows you the 3rd and 4th sleeping areas.

Once you click on Toto's link, click on the album and there is a picture I took where you can see more of the cabin during the day when the beds are made up. You can't see all of the beds made into a queen bed, but enough of it to get the idea:)

A little off topic, I took those photos just so others could see E731 on the Caribbean Princess and since I have posted them in March, 2005 they have had over 63,000 views!

Once you click on Toto's link, click on the album and there is a picture I took where you can see more of the cabin during the day when the beds are made up. You can't see all of the beds made into a queen bed, but enough of it to get the idea:)

A little off topic, I took those photos just so others could see E731 on the Caribbean Princess and since I have posted them in March, 2005 they have had over 63,000 views!

Opps! Hope you didn't mind me posting that link. I did a search a while back for a quad mini on webshots, as so many members were asking for it, and so I saved it for future reference. I know I have posted it several times, didn't realize it was yours. Hope you don't mind that I borrowed it?

It's a great representative of how the 3rd and 4th passengers beds are in the mini suites.

Opps! Hope you didn't mind me posting that link. I did a search a while back for a quad mini on webshots, as so many members were asking for it, and so I saved it for future reference. I know I have posted it several times, didn't realize it was yours. Hope you don't mind that I borrowed it?

It's a great representative of how the 3rd and 4th passengers beds are in the mini suites.

No, I sure don't mind! In fact it makes me smile when I see it. It is a great cabin, and I took the pictures with the sole intent of having them shared so others can see what both the quad mini AND E731 are like. So feel free to post the link anytime, that is what it is there for. We have this cabin for the 3rd time on our upcoming Halloween cruise on the Crown and I couldn't be happier:D

Archived