Valor anyone? (dinner times?)

Jenn W

I just booked the March 20th 7 night Western Caribbean with the Valor. Of course, since it hasn't even sailed yet there are no reviews. I looked on Carnival's site, but if anyone has any other resources to view her early let me know. Looks fabulous! Also, there were several seatings for dinner, but not sure what times they are. What is main/ 2nd main, late and 2nd late?

Jenn

Hi! My 16 year old daughter and I (30-something single mom) will be on the Valor (3/20/05), too! This will be our first cruise, so I know nothing. I chose the earliest seating for dinner. The way I figure it though, I don't even know if we'll be on the ship most of the nights for dinner. It seems that we'll still be in port and miss our seating, but the later times seemed too late for me. Any thoughts?:rolleyes:

It will be my hubby and our (will be) 2 year old daughter, she turns 2 in Feb and we wanted to take advantage of the kids club for dinner. It looks like late dining for us because I think the kids club opens around 7pm. It is likely you will bump into us as our daughter has lots of red hair so she stands out a bit!

How did you find the times out? Also, does anyone know the exact hours for the kids club?

I will post a review when I return, but it will take a while since my daughter and I are visiting family after that. My hubby will be home, but he doesn't do the reviews....

As for dining times, whatever time works for you is fine. If I were at home I'd pick the earlier one, but to have the luxury of having dinner on our own I'm picking late.

Was thinking of flying into Fort Lauderdale since Southwest is cheapest for us, from Sacramento. Has anyone figured out easy ways to transfer to Miami port?

Jenn

• 2 months later...

Archived