Leaving next Monday - talk me off the ceiling!

We leave next Monday for the 5-day Enchantment of the Seas and I'm STRESSED!

I have a few questions.

1. Though I've reminded him several times since July, my husband has failed to shop for sandals. Now, obviously, he's ready to and the stores have none. I've found some on the Internet and yes, they will arrive on time if I choose to pay an exorbitant shipping fee. My question - do the shops on the ship have men's sandals or do you think we can pick up some in Key West on our first stop?

2. We are snorkeling in Belize. What do people wear on these excursions? Would it be appropriate to wear T-shirt and shorts over swimsuits then have a bag with dry clothes to change into?

3. Give me some clothes advice - I started throwing things in suitcases last night and it's simply not working. Give me a typical day and what you would wear during that typical day. I'm really stressing over dinner - the casual nights. Are capris and tops suitable? I dress up every day and the more casual I can make this cruise, the happier I'll be.

4. Also, we are traveling with another couple. We all requested late dinner seating and got it but how do we request a table together?

Thanks in advance for any answers. These probably seem like simple, run-of-the-mill and probably unnecesary questions to most of you, but I'm obsessing over the small stuff!

Your questions are not unnecessary because they are important to you!

Your DH can get sandals in Key West.

http://keywestsandals.com/

About dinner seating, contact your TA or PVP (or whoever you booked with) and have your reservations linked for dinner. When you get aboard ship, check to see if you are seated together. If not, see the Maitre'd ASAP to get it fixed.

Clothes. Hmmmmm. Bathing suit(s), formal outfits, capris, sundresses or slacks for you, slacks and polo shirts for him, shorts and tops, shoes, underwear, night shirt.

1. Yes, there are sandals on the ship, plus they will have them in Ft lauderdale before you cruise, just find a Walgreens, or other shop nearby. Key West will have them too.

2. Tshirt and shorts are fine

3. Typical day: port day: polo shirt or nice tshirt and shorts. Sea day: bathing suit

Casual: what you would wear to a casual restaraunt (within reason, of course) Men wear khakis and polos, mostly.

4. Simply visit the Maitre'd when you board. The compass usually posts times to meet with him for table assignments.

If you are not flying down the day before and don't get them then, I highly recomend Kino Sandles in Key West. Nothing fancy, made right there on the spot. They are just behind Hogs Breath. I got mine for $9.00

As for sitting together, gather your booking number as well as the one for the couple you are traveling with and call your TA/RCCI and ask them to seat you together.

Archived