New Cruise On Travel Channel Friday

catmand

DH and I watched it and the RC show before. She did seem to have more fun on the RC one. But I don't think it had anything to do with Carnival. From the start she seemed kind of I don't know, not her self. A lot of it seemed forced like ok I'm here and I'll do it but I won't really enjoy it.

I did get the impression the passangers were annoying her and you can't blame her for that. I could see the first day but after that leave the lady alone and let her do her job and maybe relax a little without you grabbing her and making her take a pic with you.

Either that didn't happen on the RC one or they edited all the fan forced photo ops out of the RC one. Maybe she had better security there?

As a comparison, I watched one of her "quick weekend" episodes going to one of my favorite places in my younger years.....MYRTLE BEACH.

Expected to see a lot of beach, "downtown", eateries, and the like.

We saw her learn to shag, visit Pawleys Island and Murrells Inlet, shop, and even bicycle ride through the state park.

This show is about her, and where she is is just the backdrop.

The Insiration show was not about cruising, just like this show was not about Myrtle Beach.

Archived