How is the standard of Chops Grille on Navigator this year

To cruisers who have been to Chops Grille on the Navigator this year, can you please give your opinion on the food and service. What have you eaten and what was the standard. Thanks for your comments

Haven't been on the Navigator - but I have eaten in Chops on several other ships.

While it's not a 5 star steakhouse, it is very good. The atmosphere is sophisticated and quiet - lots of window tables.

If you're able to dine in your ports you may not care if you go there. If your dining is going to be primarily in the dining room or buffet, it will be a very nice alternative.

Haven't been on the Navigator - but I have eaten in Chops on several other ships.

While it's not a 5 star steakhouse, it is very good. The atmosphere is sophisticated and quiet - lots of window tables.

If you're able to dine in your ports you may not care if you go there. If your dining is going to be primarily in the dining room or buffet, it will be a very nice alternative.

I thought so too. Each cruise I have been on I have promised myself I would try the speciality restaraunt, but I have been always been pleased with the standard in the dining room so up to now I have not bothered with them. However on our next cruise in September I have already made a booking for Chops, so I am now looking forward to trying the food there.

Ally,

Can you tell me how you"pre-book"the restaurants ( ie. Chops, Portofino's)prior to the cruises??

Sounds like a great idea !!

Thanks,

Sharon

Two ways. If you have a my cruises account log in to it and do it from there where it says add next to speciality resraurants. Otherwise go to the following link http://www.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/dining.do;jsessionid=0000aL2jfQj5lM6TDtfELzaGEjw:12hbiocus

then on tab shop or modify and go from there. You will be asked for your booking ref and name and date of sailing and ship. You should get a menu for Chops, portofino, Mystery dinner @ Portofino. Select one from the menu and follow continue. From there it will be just like booking excursions. There is a schedule to when you can start booking for you sailing but at the moment I can not find it. if you have a problem I have printed off the schedule.

Archived