potty-trained???

dnj1

Well kinda sorta. She does well during the day with her panties,(NO accidents) but we are very good about putting her on the potty frequently. At night she sleeps in a diaper. My question... Is she potty trained enough to get in the pools.

2nd question: with all of fun at CC, I am worried that she wont tell them when she has to go. She has been "In Training" about 1.5 months. We have 3 weeks till cruising. Should I send her in diapers? BUT I dont want all of our hard work to go down the drain that week by doing that.

Help...Advise:confused:

Well kinda sorta. She does well during the day with her panties,(NO accidents) but we are very good about putting her on the potty frequently. At night she sleeps in a diaper. My question... Is she potty trained enough to get in the pools.

2nd question: with all of fun at CC, I am worried that she wont tell them when she has to go. She has been "In Training" about 1.5 months. We have 3 weeks till cruising. Should I send her in diapers? BUT I dont want all of our hard work to go down the drain that week by doing that.

Help...Advise:confused:

How does she do with #2, if she always tells you she has to go I would say the pool is ok? After just finishing potty training my DD, I can tell you if you put her back in pull-ups on the cruise you will have to start over again. I did it with my DD for the last 6 months because I figured going out, cruises, traveling would be easier and we would go back and forth having to start over again. Finally I just said enough and put her in panties and now she is completely trained. Keep up the good work and just tell them at Camp carnival to remind her frequently. My DD could have been completely trained much sooner if I had just been consistent. It takes a few weeks of accidents but then they become completely trained. My DD even stays dry at night now. Good luck

Julie

My daughter is at the same point in her potty training. We take her swimming without swim diapers so I think that would be fine on the ship. We aren't cruising soon but if I was in your position, I would use pull ups at least for the first few days. If she was dry the entire time, I would go back to panties. This is what we do for my daughter when she goes to Sunday school at church. I take her to the potty when we get there and then when I pick her up, over a 3 hour period. She has been dry for the last 2 weeks but she also isn't going for the teachers either so she's just holding it.

Archived