11/1//08

It seems real eery , but after checking all of the boards, meet and mingle etc. , I may be the only person on board the Explorer when it leaves Bayonne in November. HHHHMMMMMM:confused: :confused: :confused:

Fritz

Cool. You gonna have the whole ship for yourself. LOts of discounts coming up.

:D

Seriously though, CC members and M & M participants are a rather small cruise population. Not that many cruisers actually read or participate on CC.

I rather be in your position knowing that there is no roll call or M & M instead of talking for months to a group of people and then nobody shows up. :D

Happy sailings.

Hi Fritz,

There actually is a roll call for this cruise, but it is not terribly active. Allen and I will be aboard -- our first time actually driving to the port and avoiding airfare:) . Usually we are limited in cruising dates because Allen is a school teacher/administrator, but because of the election he has a few extra days off that week that we could leverage into this 8 night cruise. I'm calling it the absentee voters cruise:p. Actually, NJ schools are off that week so there will be a lot of NJ families with kids on board -- at least there seem to be a lot of them on the roll call.

The ship wont be empty. Cat E1 cabins have had only guarantees available for some months now. Though RCI is currently running special pricing (for seniors) on inside cabins.

Come join our roll call: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=612429

Maybe we can stir things up a bit;) . Final payment is getting pretty close -- that ought to help generate some conversation. At any rate, welcome aboard:) .

David

Archived