How soon to receive Northen Lights Coupon Book?

SEPyle

Ok, I'm a procrastinator and we're leaving in less than three weeks for Alaska. I'd appreciate feedback from anyone who has ordered one. How long did it take to arrive?

Thanks!

I've never had to order as I've picked up in Anch or they will deliver to hotels if prearranged.

Mail to/from Ak usually takes 3-4 days, occasionally up to a week, and a time or 2 of no shows ...hmmm I still wonder about those.

Anyways, if your hitting Anc 1st you can pick one up or since I'm heading that way in a few minutes I'll be more than happy to get one and mail it.

Fast response gets fast book...roflmao.. ;)

GlacierLady,

We are spending a couple of days in Anchorage next June before heading to Seward and then eventually on the ship..where can you buy the book in Anchorage? I would like to buy it there instead of mail ordering it if possible.

I've never had to order as I've picked up in Anch or they will deliver to hotels if prearranged.

Mail to/from Ak usually takes 3-4 days, occasionally up to a week, and a time or 2 of no shows ...hmmm I still wonder about those.

Anyways, if your hitting Anc 1st you can pick one up or since I'm heading that way in a few minutes I'll be more than happy to get one and mail it.

Fast response gets fast book...roflmao.. ;)

Since we're flying into Anchorage around 8:30-9Pm on a Sunday night picking one up won't work. I really appreciate your offer!

Are these boards great or are they great??? Thanks so much GlacierLady...fast book on the way!

And did anyone tell you: You're great too!

GlacierLady' date='

We are spending a couple of days in Anchorage next June before heading to Seward and then eventually on the ship..where can you buy the book in Anchorage? I would like to buy it there instead of mail ordering it if possible.[/quote']

http://www.alaska-discounts.com Use the email or contact numbers listed on the website and I'm sure they will help you out.

I pick them up at the office just off Tudor rd near where I play bingo.

Archived