Voyager of the seas and a 2 year old

cclarke12

I am hoping someone can advise on children's facilities on VOS. Is there any pool area that a 2 year old in nappies (diapers) can use? We went on another cruise earlier this month that had a shallow paddling pool just for babies/toddlers in nappies that was emptied, cleaned and re-filled everyday. I wondered if there was anything similar on VOS. I totally understand hygiene reasons for people not wanting toddlers that are not potty trained to use main pools and I am not disputing the rules on that, just wanting advice on any alternatives. Unfortunately, my 2 year old is not showing any signs of being potty trained by September! I have a feeling he will be quite upset if there is a pool in the children's area and he can't use it, so we may need to avoid it completely. Thanks

No, there is no area where children whom are still waering diapers may run and splash and play on the Voyager.

Lot's of people take a small blow up bathtub and double it as a pool for their children. Lot's of places to fill it by the Adventure Ocean pool area and you can put it on your balcony and use it there too.

Happy Sailing.

Archived