Vip Embarkation In Jacksonville

Gambit6971

I saw the thread on the Miami port and it got me wondering about Jacksonville. There is a total of 3 couples in our party and all of us will be doing the VIP embarkation. Has anyone done this in Jacksonville that can give me some info about the waiting room and how everything goes?

And since there is no more Bahamas custom/immigration form, it should go even faster! Everyone has to wait in the same line for security, but once inside you go to a separate area with comfortable chairs to wait, and check in in an office like place. Haven't been able to do it yet, but have watched from afar. EM

I saw the thread on the Miami port and it got me wondering about Jacksonville. There is a total of 3 couples in our party and all of us will be doing the VIP embarkation. Has anyone done this in Jacksonville that can give me some info about the waiting room and how everything goes?

Jaxport has a very nice VIP room. Very Nautical inside that room. That was my first Platinum cruise. Some great pictures on the wall, best one is the picture of the Carnival Miracle going under the bridge that some here still don't believe.

Archived