Cheap skates?

m steve

I thought that if I provided a wine tasting service in the diningroom, it would be a win-win situation for all.

Visiting a few tables, each with an open bottle, I would simply pour myself a little nip, using a new glass each time. (I'm nothing, if not thoughtful.) Then, I'll taste and give my opinion.

"Lovely choice, sir and/or madam! Fruit forward, yet not too sweet. Enjoy."

No need to bother my own wine steward with an order. :p

I thought that if I provided a wine tasting service in the diningroom, it would be a win-win situation for all.

Visiting a few tables, each with an open bottle, I would simply pour myself a little nip, using a new glass each time. (I'm nothing, if not thoughtful.) Then, I'll taste and give my opinion.

"Lovely choice, sir and/or madam! Fruit forward, yet not too sweet. Enjoy."

No need to bother my own wine steward with an order. :p

Good one. :)

I have a way to pay for my next cruise.:D I will go to one of the “Big Box Stores” in my embarkation port, and buy 10, yes 10, collapsible picnic table shelters.:confused: I will then erect them by the Lido pool, and rent them out as “Cabanas” for a lower rate then HAL.:eek: I will use HAL’s Deck Chairs for the Cabanas, and then I will sell the cabanas to another “cheap skate”;) , who is boarding the ship as we leave. By buying and selling, I do not have to pay for extra luggage with the airlines.:eek:

I have a way to pay for my next cruise.:D I will go to one of the “Big Box Stores” in my embarkation port, and buy 10, yes 10, collapsible picnic table shelters.:confused: I will then erect them by the Lido pool, and rent them out as “Cabanas” for a lower rate then HAL.:eek: I will use HAL’s Deck Chairs for the Cabanas, and then I will sell the cabanas to another “cheap skate”;) , who is boarding the ship as we leave. By buying and selling, I do not have to pay for extra luggage with the airlines.:eek:

Great business plan, Sbilko. Might I suggest that while at the warehouse store, that you pick up some items for a handy snack for each of your guests? I'm thinking of jars of peanut butter and jelly, saltines, and maybe some juice boxes. Very little inventory spoilage that way.:p

Archived