Chair Hog Tool

Mysticks1

The only time I look for a chair near the pool is when my daughter is wanting to use the pool. I prefer not to have to stand for a couple hours so that I can superviser her properly, but due to the over crowding of people that never plan to enter the pool, standing is what I normally end up doing.

They have little benches by the pool..

I love the timer idea (only if the butt is unavailable:D )! I know on the Splendor they have a scrolling notice that chairs left unattended for (I think 45 mins or so) will be freed up for use by other pax. I wonder how they think they can monitor this?:confused:

I agree with those that this isn't going to stop anything although it's an ingenious way to make some money.

Bottom line is: those people who think they have a "right" to place this item on a chair and then go back to bed or anywhere else and save the chair for hours are just asking for it to disappear.

If I want a chair and notice that someone is saving it for hours and not there, that chair now belongs to me

You bet, never could figure out the got to be near the pool thing. Plenty of room elsewhere:cool:

Well, it isn't that difficult to figure out, really. People plan on utilizing the pool, as well as the lounge chair and sun. They like to have their valuables (Sign & Sail card, sunglasses, camera) nearby where they can keep an eye on them, while they are in the pool.

I love the timer idea (only if the butt is unavailable:D )! I know on the Splendor they have a scrolling notice that chairs left unattended for (I think 45 mins or so) will be freed up for use by other pax. I wonder how they think they can monitor this?:confused:

Crew personnel won't have to, the Chair Monitors among the passengers will do it for them!

Archived