Priceline ? for FLL/Port Everglades

FOURunderFOUR

Which area(s) do you check off on Priceline for Port Everglades/FLL? I tried Downtown and Beach for the end of January for one night (two rooms) precruise and could not get anything (2 1/2*+) for under $100. I am guessing I am going to have to up my bid price, but I was wondering which were the areas I want to be in. I have never used Priceline before, but have been trying to read the threads here and on the bidhelper site. Also, I see that Priceline states it is good for 2 adults. What if we have you young kids with us? We really don't care if we get a King or two doubes. The kids are little (all under 5) and can sleep on the floor for one night if need be. I just didn't know if it mattered that we have more than 2 people/room or not.

Thanks.

J

We attempted to use priceline last Jan and found the price point very high ended up going straight through a hotel web site and the hotel was about 10 minutes out of town I will check for my paper work, we are going to be in FLL again in NOv but will not use price line (We have used price line many times before, but FLL seems to have gotten pricey)

Archived