Question for Wennfred

Fred,

Have some questions about the Pride........... I am hoping you can help me win dinner on our Panama Canal Cruise. What can you do in three minutes in public that your wife could also do and not be ashamed? This is strickly related to the Pride. Anyone else know the answer, please feel free to let me know.

Laurie

Thats a great question. I hope you do win but for me it would be PDA, I wouldn't be caught kissing or holding hands in public. Its just me. I could hold a kids hand to ensure safety while walking around like downtown or at a amusement park but to hold hands in public for 3 long minutes with your spouse would totally freak me out. :confused: So the answer would be to show PDA for 3 minutes.

Tell me about this contest, is it part of a group thing or the cruiseline?

Fred

Fred,

Have some questions about the Pride........... I am hoping you can help me win dinner on our Panama Canal Cruise. What can you do in three minutes in public that your wife could also do and not be ashamed? This is strickly related to the Pride. Anyone else know the answer, please feel free to let me know.

Laurie

Cheater:p :D

Ken,

Cheating is encouraged! Maybe I'll just send Fred the list and he can help answer the questions.

Fred,

I like your answer. We have a trivia contest going for our Pride Panama Canal cruise in March of 2009. If you answer the questions correctly, Steve (Sherman Oaks) will buy you dinner in David's. I really want to win and have one question correctly answered - but need to get the other four. There is also a question entirely unlrelated to the Pride. If you go out to our roll call (the one with almost 6,000 posts!) and slog through all the posts there is a link relating to the questions.

Thanks to everyone who has replied. Help me win even if Ken thinks I'm cheating.

Fred,

Laurie

:D :D :D :D At what point are you going to share???? :D :D

Archived