Formal Night

Now if we could get the dining room staff to enforce the dress code . . . .

We just got back from a Cunard cruise. I actually witnessed the Maitre d' stop a gentleman from entering the dining room one evening because he didn't have a jacket, even though he was respectably dressed. And the dining room was almost completely in the recommended attire every evening, except for some of the younger children. I have to say I enjoyed that.

Tom

Welcome home! ;)

I'm very excited to be cruising again but, I think I'll let everyone else argue about what can/should/is worn for formal nights. Maybe I'll show up in jeans, a t-shirt and flip flops just to get a few looks.

Of course if I did that, I'd get to see what sort of medical facilities they have onboard and I'd have a tough time explaining why the bow tie was tightened around my neck so as to cut off circulation to my brain. I just don't see my wife letting me get away with that.

Ohunion Cruzers,

How dare you quote me on something I never said.:mad: Same on you.!!!:mad: Stop manipulating and attributing quotes to people they never made!!

Shame on you.

Archived