Largest table on Liberty

smithdaoh

When I sailed on the Liberty, the largest table I saw seated 10. That was over two years ago and the arrangement could have changed. You should contact your TA or PVP for a definite answer.

We just got off The Liberty, and had requested a table of 10 when we booked in January. We did not get our request. There were many round tables of 10 and a few long tables for 14. The Maitre'D was very little help and we were not changed. We were at Tables 552 and 564 a booth for 4 and a crummy table for 6 in the middle of the aisle upstairs where trays were coming and going all during dinner. We had late seating in The Silver Olympian. They said they had several large groups that had requested dinner together over a year in advance. Of course, when we booked we were not told this. We have cruised with Carnival several times, but the large, disruptive groups were catered to. I am sure many were first time guests. This Maitre'D was terrible in helping out with the situation. Good luck with your requests, because they are only requests. Do not count on changing anything when you board, he is of little help. This did effect our enitre cruise experience. In fact, we ate at Harry's twice, which was wonderful.

We are one of the large disruptive groups referred to above :p We always dine together, about 120+... but generally the largest tables we have are for 10... we have had some at 12 tops but that is it... generally they seat us all together at tables for 8-10. We have always had pretty good luck. I'm not sure who the Maitre'd is on the Liberty now, but in October, we had a great one!! Just go check out your tables when you get onboard and if you have a problem, there will be a time listed in the capers to speak to him that afternoon. DON'T try to wait until dinner, they are entirely too busy then.

They will seat you beside each other, but cramming 13 into one of those tables would be tough... good luck and have fun!!!

I am traveling with a group of 13 (12 + me) on the Liberty and was wanting to know if we will all be able to sit at the same table. Does anyone know if the Liberty has tables capable of seating 13?

As I replied in a thread a few minutes ago...

There is at least one table for 12 on the Freedom, and all Conquest ships for that matter. One of them is by the rear entrance of the mid-ship dining room on the first level. I have had this table on both the Conquest and Liberty. It is an oval shaped table.

For a group of 14, they will likely assign you to two tables side by side. We had a group of 16 on the Valor, and we had two tables for eight, side by side. So that worked.

They may be able to squeeze a 13th, but I would expect to be split up into 2 tables. They don't have many tables for 12 on board.

We did try to change our dining upon boarding at the time suggested and the Maitre'D was not any help. The disruption I am speaking about is children running through the dining area playing tamborines, and running up and down the stairs, hanging onto the booth part of our party was eating at. It was almost day care like. I have no problem with tables having a good time within their own personal dining area, but when it was all throughout the dining it was annoying. I understand the Maitre'D could not honor our request because there were not any more tables, but he certainly had a lack of compassion with the issue.

Archived