Upgrade Fairy Called Today!

wall6363

We are cruising on the CB on 8/6/08. I noticed on my caller ID that Princess had called, so I called the number and asked why they were calling and they told me they didn't know , but would check my reservation, when she checked she said they were calling to see if we would be interested in being upgraded to the Family Suite. I am glad I called them back. :) I was quite surprised because this is our first cruise with Princess. We had orginally booked a mini suite for myself and DH and a inside for my 2 DDs.

Wall

We are cruising on the CB on 8/6/08. I noticed on my caller ID that Princess had called, so I called the number and asked why they were calling and they told me they didn't know , but would check my reservation, when she checked she said they were calling to see if we would be interested in being upgraded to the Family Suite. I am glad I called them back. :) I was quite surprised because this is our first cruise with Princess. We had orginally booked a mini suite for myself and DH and a inside for my 2 DDs.

Wall

WOW! Another congratulations is in order. There have been a ton of upgrades to the family suite on different ships the last few weeks.

Enjoy your cruise!

Wall

Congratulations on the upgrade - enjoy your cruise!!

upgraded to the Family Suite. I am glad I called them back. :) I was quite surprised because this is our first cruise with Princess. We had orginally booked a mini suite for myself and DH and a inside for my 2 DDs.

Congrats!! you are the 3rd CB Family Suite upgrade in the past week :)

Nice upgrade!

Now if the upgrade fairy would like to move us from an AB to an AA on the Sea Princess next month, I'm ok with that!

That will take more than a little luck on the Sea. Those full suites have been sold out and final payment made for quite sometime. But you never know.....................! They sure well worth hoping for, they are great suites. Best of luck.

(But the AB's are nice also, we have sailed in them too)

Archived