NCL - Nov. 2 - DAWN

frangig

Wejust booked The Dawn, November 2nd 14 day cruise. I have been on many cruises, but have never been on a NCL for this much time. Can any one tell me what the evening wear will be like for 14 days?

There are no formal nights on NCL. They do have "Dress up or Not Nights." On a 14 day cruise, there will probably be two.

About 50% of the passengers will dress up on Dress up or Not nights. That 50% will range from a few tuxes down to shirt/tie. The other 50% will be in Resort Casual.

Resort Casual is acceptable in EVERY dining venue on EVERY night of the cruise. Resort casual is basically a polo shirt, kahki pants and tennis shoes or sandals. T-shirts, shorts and tank tops are not allowed in the main or specialty restaurants after 5:00 p.m. (they are allowed in the Buffet or Blue Lagoon.) Jeans are allowed on all nights in all dining venues except for the Venetian Main Dining room, which is no jeans.

With Freestyle Cruising, it is your choice. If you want to dress up, then you can and not feel out of place. If you choose to not dress up, then you can and not feel out of place or be forced to eat in the buffet.

Do you understand the other parts of Freestyle Cruising?? (no set dining times, Specialty restaurants, no set table mates, staying in your cabin the last morning until called??) If not, let us know and we will answer those questions.

Have a great cruise. The Dawn is my favorite ship!!

Archived