Dune Buggy Tour ?'s

nick1295

Is this a good tour? Is it possible to book on your own or do you have to go thru the ship? Anyone know how much Carnival charges? What are the times of the tour? Is it possible to also work in a snorkling excursion on the same day? Thanks so much for your help! I leave in 9 days!

I have not seen a current price list, but in the past, this excursion cost around $89 or so.

I have seen a couple of other posts saying that it is dirty and dusty, but quite fun.
My husband and I are plannning on booking this in March when we are at Costa Maya.

[quote name='nick1295']Is this a good tour? Is it possible to book on your own or do you have to go thru the ship? Anyone know how much Carnival charges? What are the times of the tour? Is it possible to also work in a snorkling excursion on the same day? Thanks so much for your help! I leave in 9 days![/QUOTE]

Let us know what you find out. We would also be interested in doing the dune buggies in Costa Maya, but dont want to book with the ship if we can save money.

Archived