Drink coupon question???

red1der1

If you buy the 4 drink coupons from the site, it's says on them not to exceed 5.25. I remember there was a special one day in the coconut that was like 12.00-14-00.. Can you combine the coupons to get the higher price drinks????

If you buy the 4 drink coupons from the site, it's says on them not to exceed 5.25. I remember there was a special one day in the coconut that was like 12.00-14-00.. Can you combine the coupons to get the higher price drinks????

Not sure but I don't think so.

I know for a fact you can add the difference to your S&S card. I have done that before. Most of the time they just don't care and I get the drink for free with the coupon. LI teas were more than the coupon.

Good question about putting 2 for a bigger drink. I don't know why not but not for sure.

Don't know - never tried it. Not at all interested in getting that goofy coconut - the drink is the same size; you're paying for that coconut. I don't know why you couldn't, though, if you were so inclined. They did charge my S&S card for any difference when I bought more expensive drinks, btw.

Don't know - never tried it. Not at all interested in getting that goofy coconut - the drink is the same size; you're paying for that coconut. I don't know why you couldn't, though, if you were so inclined. They did charge my S&S card for any difference when I bought more expensive drinks, btw.

My husband bought that cocunut on our last cruise and he absolutely L~O~V~E~S it. :eek: He doesn't want to buy a new one this time, he wants to bring that one back and use it for refills. :rolleyes: Oh boy.:o

We were just on the Inspiration July 5th. We combined drink coupons all the time. My Husband drinks double capt. and cokes. It was 2 coupons every time. No one ever blinked an eye.

You know, I had forgotten about that. I did use two coupons on one drink once. Can't remember now if it was a shot of something or a call liquor in my mixed drink, but I did use two.

Archived