Can You Printing a Boarding Pass on Princess Ships

JessInNY

Hello Again,

Is it possible to print a boarding pass on the ship? I will be flying on Southwest and would like check in the day prior to my return flight - is this possible on the ship? And, can I print my boarding pass?

Thank you for any info.

Jess

Hello Again,

Is it possible to print a boarding pass on the ship? I will be flying on Southwest and would like check in the day prior to my return flight - is this possible on the ship? And, can I print my boarding pass?

Thank you for any info.

Jess

Yes, it's no problem, as long as the computers aren't down. You can access your booking, and print your boarding passes at the internet cafe onboard. The charge will show up on your shipboard account for both the internet access and the pages printed.

The internet cafe will be pretty busy that day, so try to get in there as close to 24 hours before your flight as you can. Also remember to adjust for whatever time zone your ship is in on that day if the ship has changed its clocks over the cruise.

Hello Again,

Thank you for any info.

Jess

No need to print a BP beforehand. If you check-in you will get a boarding pass group/number and you can print it at the airport from one of the self-service kiosks at SWA.

Shoalwater is right. No need to print. If you do the online check-in to the point where you can see your boarding pass, you're done. Just close the page and print the pass at the airport.

I also discovered something else a couple of weeks ago - maybe this was obvious to others but it wasn't to me. I did not have my reservation number with me - my husband was returning our rental car and I was going to go ahead and check in and check the suitcases. I realized as I was walking in that I had forgotten to get the number. If you just insert your driver's license into the slot, your reservation will pop up. It was actually faster than entering my reservation. A moment later I printed my "A" boarding pass that I had requested the night before, handed over my luggage and I was on my way to the gate.

I love Southwest.

Keep in mind that while the SW kiosk uses drivers license but AA uses credit cards (not sure about the others). I was flying AA and put in my license and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't let me check in!! The agent had to explain that our kiosks don't accept licenses.

Keep in mind that while the SW kiosk uses drivers license but AA uses credit cards (not sure about the others). I was flying AA and put in my license and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't let me check in!! The agent had to explain that our kiosks don't accept licenses.

I checked in with AA three weeks ago and just entered my Advantage number (which I don't have to look up; always in my brain, including Delta)

Pia

The Northwest kiosk gave me the option of entering reservation number, worldperks number, swiping my credit card (that I used to purchase the tickets) or swiping my passport.

I agree that it's not necessary to print the pass on the ship, since in most cases you will have to line up somewhere at the airport to drop luggage and can use the kiosk while waiting. I also believe that printing a boarding pass in advance is only for domestic flights. Coming back to Canada from Florida, I could check-in online, but had to get the boarding pass at the airport.

Archived