shows on the Elation

jefftina

anyone here been on the Elation in the last few weeks? I we will be on it again Sept 1st. 2nd time in a year! YES

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what kind of shows they had now. I enjoyed the shows that they had last time but am hoping that they would be different this time do you know how often they switch it up? We were on the elation last year and stuart dunn was the cruise directer, from what I read its now Tina Noble.. anyone know Thanks Jeff

I was on the Elation June 28th and the shows were pretty lame. They had a show called Spin and it was a singing program geared to various US locations like NY etc...

Tina is now the cruise director and I did not think she was very good. I had heard many good things about Stuart Dunn and he had left prior to our cruise. Tina was new so maybe she was not comfortable with the ship yet. She was not very engaging.

We were on the July 21st on the Elation. The shows were ok. Nothing spectacular. More so like a high school production IMO. On a 5 day cruise they had "Spin", "Carnival Legends", "Hypnosis show" and a comedy show. Sorry can't remember all of the names. Stuart Dunn was the Cruise director and I thought he was very energetic and good at what he does.

Archived