How Far In Advance Should You Complete Your Documents on The Carnival Website

mammie

Juat wondering how far in advance should you complete the website documents. It appears that you cannot complete them until you book your flight and have a flight number to put down.

thank you

Mammie

Juat wondering how far in advance should you complete the website documents. It appears that you cannot complete them until you book your flight and have a flight number to put down.

thank you

Mammie

I generally complete the fun pass as soon as I have air booked. then, I just forget about it. For one cruise, it was a year out that it was completed, for others a few weeks...

We cruise alot and usually do the funpasses about a month ahead. This year I wanted everything done and completed the funpasses on our back to back 10/16/08 & 10/20/08 the end of June. Even got the printout with them completed. Now I visited the website and it says they are incomplete and none of the info I put in is there. It's like I never did them. I just did them over, but has anyone ever had that happen?

Since Carnival updated their website yesterday I too am unable to view or print my documents. I get a PDF error code and it says to try again later! I am thinking that Carnival is having problems with the new updated web version they just uploaded. I will try again tomorrow,if I still have problems then I will start calling. Anyone else try to view e-docs today?

If you have made final payment you should be able to print doc. If they aren't try again everyday until they do. If you are close to sailing like alot of people on one of my cruise, they had to call and have Carnival fax them. If you got time just keep checking back

I printed out my funpass tonight. Did the docs the other day before i guess they changed everything.

Can you print anything? I know it is a stupid question? If not look and see if printer has been uninstalled from computer. I have 2 printers and i wanted to use one and i had just did a refromat and forgot to install the one i wanted to use.

Thanks for everyones help in trying to print my documents. My computer will print anything from my computer except docs. Is there a way to check and make sure my computer is hooked with my printer right before I print the docs?

And one cruise was booked with a TA and another with PVP. They are both payed for too.

Archived