Sapphire, Vancover, how early can bags be checked morning of cruise

Evereddie

We are sailing out of Vancover on Aug 8th on Sapphire. We would like to know how early we can check our bags. We want to tour around and getting rid of our bags is the only way we see to stay mobile.

Thanx for any help.

Sorry I can't give you a precise time but there will be porters there as early as 6:30 am. If they won't take luggage that early then you can check your bags with CDS Baggage at the terminal or with some tours like LandSea Tours that use traditional coaches you can take it with you on the bus. However you can't take baggage on the hoho trolley.

www.cdsbaggage.ca/

www.vancouvertours.com/

I live in the city and usually take a cab down around 11 to11.30AM.

You can just hand the bags to the loaders at entrance from underground parking and thats that.

You can then leave and see the city or tour.:)

The problem I had was going through to the departure lounge after dropping off luggage...The computer system with the immigration system had broken down so we were waiting for several hours before being able to board .The second time I set sail from home system was OK.

Check out the tours before you leave......There is a hop on hop off one.

Oh and if you wont to see the city center by foot go upwards from the parking lot.I don't advise you walking left out of parking lot.To the right you can get to Stanley Park which will take you about 30 minutes or 10minutes by taxi.

Actually I have seen some of these hop on hop off buses at HMV record store junction Burrard/Robson (On the Robson side) pick up there.You could check on the web then could take a taxi to that point from the underground drop off luggage point.

Hope this helps.....Kruisey:)

are you staying in a hotel the night before? most will hold your luggage for you, contact them if that's the case.

and enjoy your trip!

and if you stay at the Pan Pacific they will deliver your luggage to the ship.

Archived