Any Idea When Disney is Releasing 2010 Dates?

rstout

We are looking to book at cruise in 2010 on Disney. We've been on four RCCL cruises - the most recent with our 3 and 4 YO boys. They loved the cruise and we thought we would try Disney in 2010 while they are still young enough to still love all things Disney. Does anyone know when they are releasing the 2010 dates?

• 4 weeks later...

I called the other day & asked if they'd be released by the time we sail 10/23 this year as i would like to price out the offerings before we book onboard...

was told possibly, not likely as they came out later than usual last year:confused:

rep said to just book the latest date we could & then switch it out, hoping the rates aren't much higher of course.;)

We will be doing the same thing. Booking for 2009 and then changing it to 2010. Does anyone know what the Deposit amount is?

standard dp $200 pp, current 1/2 off expires end of Sept...who knows, they could extend it;)

Some of the officers on the Panama Canal repo cruise have apparently told the people sailing on those that 2010 itineraries would be announced Oct 7, with bookings opening 2 weeks later.

oh i wish, that'd be perfect for us cruising on 10/23:D

my bad in not specifying that ive only booked 3 day w/dep being $200.

anybody know how much for a 4 day:) is required?

I *think* it's $200pp as well but, don't quote me on that. When I booked my upcoming wonder cruise I just pd the whole amount so I am not 100%.

I *think* it's $200pp as well but, don't quote me on that. When I booked my upcoming wonder cruise I just pd the whole amount so I am not 100%.

$200pp must be the correct amount. Except, I just went through the online booking process and it was half of that because of the special they have going for online bookings:

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/dcl/en_US/reserve/specialOffers/detail?name=SpecialOffer50PercDepositDetailPage

When the new ship debuts, where will the existing ships home port be? LA?

That's not finalized yet. It is rumored that one of the ships will be cruising out of Los Angeles permanently to tie in with Disneyland, but nothing has been confirmed.

Archived