Explorer of the Seas

Good Afternoon Everyone

Does anyone have pictures of the Explorer of the Seas? (inside and Outside) I am taking my first RCCL cruise in December and I would like to see my ship as early as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave,

Are your ship interior shots hand held? Monopod? I noticed the shutter speeds are quite low.

Very nice pictures.

Larry

Thanks!

I almost never lug a tripod around on board. The Explorer photos are hand-held. I'm pretty steady to begin with from too many years of practice and both my Minolta A2 and 7D have sensor-based stabilization. 1/10 s is not very difficult from either camera with a fairly wide angle lens (the stabilization on my Sony A700 is even more effective). I'll sometimes rest the camera on a railing or brace it against a wall for the really slow shots.

Dave

Dave - I always love your photos! How did you guys arrange with X for storing the supplies for Christmas Island (and getting them ashore)? We are wanting to do something similar but we will be on NCL and going to Guatemala. My living room is full of school supplies and we don't go until January!

Dave - I always love your photos! How did you guys arrange with X for storing the supplies for Christmas Island (and getting them ashore)? We are wanting to do something similar but we will be on NCL and going to Guatemala. My living room is full of school supplies and we don't go until January!

I didn't do the arranging. The person who did called RCI corporate, explained the situation and worked with the people at http://www.forgranted.org/ to put it together.

Sorry. That's all the info I have,

Dave

Archived