HAL-Personal Cruise Consultant

Florida Lady

My PCC is fine to deal with but we don't have a lot of contact that I don't initiate. He's a very nice fellow and always accomodates my requests.

Once I found a price drop I thought should apply to us. I called, he checked, we were eligible and he changed our confirmation on the spot. He e-mailed a copy of the new confirmation while we were on the phone and mailed a hard copy per my request.

He has never contacted me about a price drop but in his defense, there probably weren't any. We book "S" cabins and the prices rarely drop before final payment.

He always writes in our confirmation letter he will contact us when final payment is due but I have never waited to see if he would. I mark my caldendar and always contact him to make our final payment. Would he contact me in time for final pay if I failed to contact him???? I'm not sure, in all honesty. Why risk it, I figure. Just take the responsibility upon myself to get it done.

Hope this is what you were asking about.

We have had the same PCC for over 6 years now. He is amazing. He calls to chat, he calls and advises when the price drops and immediately emails us a revised price sheet. He does contact us for final payment when it is due by email and by phone.

He gets us wonderful perks such as wine, flowers, PG dinners and such. Sometimes we talk for half an hour or better about cruising and the changes coming from HAL.

I believe now one just calls the main HAL number and request a PCC and are then transferred to one that will be theirs in the future.

Exactly....... just call HAL and ask for one.

If you call and ask for a booking rep, you will get a different one each time you call.

If you ask for a PCC, that PCC will become YOUR Agent.

We have had the same PCC for over 6 years now. He is amazing. He calls to chat, he calls and advises when the price drops and immediately emails us a revised price sheet. He does contact us for final payment when it is due by email and by phone.

He gets us wonderful perks such as wine, flowers, PG dinners and such. Sometimes we talk for half an hour or better about cruising and the changes coming from HAL.

I believe now one just calls the main HAL number and request a PCC and are then transferred to one that will be theirs in the future.

that sounds great the only thing is that when I go thru the process of checking prices online at HAL and the online TA's, HALs prices are always higher. If I were to call and go thru their PCC would the price be lower than it shows online? Because they do sound wonderful to work with.

Price is so very subjective. I have to be honest and tell you that we don't check prices. We find our cruise, call our PCC and book it. I can tell you that on our next cruise in 51 days the price has dropped over 4k since we booked it in Feb. When I looked at an ad featuring our cruise on CC I checked it out and the price was a little lower through HAL.

It all comes down to you get what you pay for and we are very, very satisfied with booking directly through HAL.

You get a Personal Cruise Consultant by calling HAL to book your cruise. If you book on-line, you will not get one.

No, we booked direct by phone several times. We were only assigned a PCC after our most recent cruise.

Archived