Rome in a Limo Tours ???

BillC

Has anyone used this company which provides a Highlights of Rome tour that picks you up in Civitavecchia in a limo and provides an extensive tour of Rome before dropping you back at the pier? If so, what was your experience like?

The tour can accommodate 3 people for 450 euros, which is significantly less that the bus "highlights tour" offered by Azamara.

+

Has anyone used this company which provides a Highlights of Rome tour that picks you up in Civitavecchia in a limo and provides an extensive tour of Rome before dropping you back at the pier? If so, what was your experience like?

The tour can accommodate 3 people for 450 euros, which is significantly less that the bus "highlights tour" offered by Azamara.

+

We had RomeCabs deliver us to the port from Rome but they also did daytours to where ever from the port. Stefano was wonderful...they have a mini bus for those of us with Luggage...as the taxis there are quite small, tho they also run those. We paid 140E for the transfer total, and as we had 4 that was 70E per couple. Also toured us around Rome om the way! HE has videos on U tube that show his tours...can access from his website Google the name above. Very Knowledgeable

Just returned from the Emerald Princess and used ROMEINLIMO for all 3 Italy ports (Livorno, Rome and Naples). Service was excellent. We had 2 groups of 8 in vans that went places the big buses could not go and got in and out much quicker. If you do the Vatican tour be sure to request Julia she was fantastic! I will definately use this company again for any trips to Italy.

Thanks for pointing me to the ports of Call board. I have booked them for my clients upcoming Azamara trip to Rome. They are extremely efficient and responsive.

Archived