Atlantis....help

storm15

I booked our day at Comfort Suites to get our Atlantis passes.

Do we walk over to Atlantis???

Important questions:

What do we have to take with us to get back on the cruise??? Passports, ship id??? Never having been on a cruise before this is all new to us.

If we do have to take important items ashore are there lockers at Atlantis????

Any tips for Atlantis fun??

Best place to eat less expensively at the Atlantis?

What did you do while there?????

I booked our day at Comfort Suites to get our Atlantis passes.

Do we walk over to Atlantis???

Important questions:

What do we have to take with us to get back on the cruise??? Passports, ship id??? Never having been on a cruise before this is all new to us.

If we do have to take important items ashore are there lockers at Atlantis????

Any tips for Atlantis fun??

Best place to eat less expensively at the Atlantis?

What did you do while there?????

1. At minimum, each person will need their sign -n- sail card to get back on the ship (you need it to get off as well). Since this is your first cruise, I would attend the Port Talk most ships have either at the start of the cruise, or the night before you reach each port. They explain all of this there - it will also be in your nightly "newspaper" that is left in your cabin when they do turndown.

2. There are lockers at Atlantis. If your room is ready at Comfort Suites, you can also leave your stuff there. Do not bring towels, there are all the towels you want at Atlantis.

3. Visit the Atlantis website - there is a map of the facilities. There are pools, waterslides, lazy rivers, the beach, and the aquarium.

4. There are no cheap places to eat at Atlantis - although someone mentioned a 4 Hamburger, Fries, Drink deal for under $30 (Credit or Room Charge Only), but no one recently has confirmed that.

5. You can either take a cab ($4 p/p) or the water taxi ($3 p/p) to Atlantis. I suggest a cab going as you will be going to Comfort Suites first to check in - not direct to Atlantis. It is about a 10 minute walk from the water taxi dock. Going back, depending on traffic, you may want to take the water taxi. Be sure to give yourself at least 30-45 minutes to get back to the ship to play it safe - and remember you generally have to be back on board 30 minutes prior to the ship sailing (again explained at the talk and in your nightly newspaper).

6. I suggest, if you haven't already, reading all the Atlantis/Comfort Suites posts. There are some good reviews elsewhere in the Bahamas Forum.

Thanks Ed....I appreciate all the help.

Glad to hear there are lockers at Atlantis, do you know if they are prepaid at a counter or the type you put the money in and get a key for the day???

There are a few different sizes of lockers to chose from. We ended up getting a large for $10 for the day, but keep in mind that cash is not taken at

Atlantis so either bring a credit card or charge it to your CS room account which is accepted on Atlantis property. Also lockers are closed at 6pm an hour before closing (7pm) in July. I'm not sure of hours at other times of the year. Hope this helps.

Archived