Murder Mystery Dinner @ Portifinos

We did this a couple of years back on our Med cruise. There was a menu and, if memory serves me correctly it was essentially the same menu they had for regular nights. It may have been abbreviated but, if it was, I don't recall noticing it.

It was an enjoyable evening and something I would recommend. I'm not sure I'd do it a second time but, since I'm certain my wife would enjoy it again I'd be willing to do as often as she wanted.

Remmy,

We LOVE the DMT and heartily recommend it. We do it every time we can as it's a ball.

Your mileage may vary of course, but we have never been disappointed.

Ever.

Jim

We did it last January on Mariner and it was a lot of fun. You get a set menu with choices. You don't get as many choices as their regular menu but it was still great and a good night. Have fun :)

We did the MMD on the Serenade in Feb.

We Started in a lounge w/hordeorves, champagne and the beginning of the show. Then down to Portofinos for dinner and the rest of the show.

Our group of 12 enjoyed it.

We just did this on the Mariner last week. A lot of fun. My DH got chosen to dance with one of the members of the cast; it was quite fun but very embarrassing for him.

The champagne and wine flowed quite freely. We did not feel very well the next morning. Actually, we do not remember going to bed after the show at all. 4 glasses of champagne before dinner and many glasses of wine during dinner.

I believe the menu had only 3 entree choices. Filet, Tiger Shrimp and maybe a chicken. We had the filet and it was tender and had a really nice taste. Antipasto (is that how it is spelled?) salad was the starter and it was very fresh with lots of flavor. My DH was disappointed with lack of selection but we woud do it again.

I have heard varying opinions on whether it was worth the cost but if you enjoy this type of thing and do not expect much from the actors, it is a great time. The price was $49.50 a person.

Have fun~

Archived