legend flexible dining

mchlhaystead

we sail sept. 14 and we have chosen flex seating.

i am confused? do you or not have to call ahead for a table or just show and get a table? there is 4 in my party.

like NCL we just showed up for dinner, it was great.

please sit me straight....pleeeaase!

michele

We sail the Legend 8/31. I had some of the same questions that you have.

This is what I have found. You do not need reservations. You can however make them before 4 pm each day. They do suggest making them if you will have a large party. Seems 2 and 4 tops get seated quickly.

We chose our seating time prior to Carnival offering the flexible dining option. We plan on changing ours to the flex seating.

Hi Denise, DH and I just got back from our cruise on the Legend & just wanted to let you know we had a really great time. As we found on the Miracle, the staff were very accommodating and the ship immaculate. Personally, I preferred the decor on the Miracle, but found the shows on the Legend to be better as well as a smoother sailing than on the Miracle. We are booked on the Glory for 5/2/09 (family cruise of 17). Hope you have a wonderful & smooth cruise on the Legend.

Thanks Lynne!!!

I am looking forward to the Legend..........and the shows. I am flying my mother to Florida and taking her with me, so that will be an experience! She has never cruised before, so i think it is time, at 77 yrs old!!!!

We have done the Glory twice, and loved that ship too!!

Maybe one day we will cross again on a cruise together, and can actually have a drink....or a coffee together!!!!!!

Denise

Archived