Possibe CC Group Cruise 4/18/2010 **ATTENTION** All you Southern Carribean Fans!!!

kelz66

Hey yall, happy monday's over(thank goodness} I am so on the fence here. I booked Randys dream cruise. But, Steve my DH who never cares where we go, just says "Its up to you" really wants this cruise. I want to do both, March would be great, but in the final say so, I dont think its"up to me " this time.So, I have to start researchin San Juan. Has anyone here ever sailed there, what is a good hotel? Because if I go I want a few days to check that place out too.Just askin, thanks,Bonnie
I have a friend that does a lot of telecom business in SJ......When they need big projects done they give him a yell......

I plan to talk to him about hotels that we can line up at a good rate.......

He should know......;)

Hey yall, happy monday's over(thank goodness} I am so on the fence here. I booked Randys dream cruise. But, Steve my DH who never cares where we go, just says "Its up to you" really wants this cruise. I want to do both, March would be great, but in the final say so, I dont think its"up to me " this time.So, I have to start researchin San Juan. Has anyone here ever sailed there, what is a good hotel? Because if I go I want a few days to check that place out too.Just askin, thanks,Bonnie

I have one just like you that says he don't care.....he'll go wherever I want. Guess I better start looking at air before I get too far into this. ;)

Air is not as bad as I thought it would be & AA has nonstop service from DFW. :D

they also have non stop from Philly...not as much as I expected either...thatis what made me start looking seriously at this.

:D

Any idea when you might go for pricing?

I'm starting to plan for 2010 and there are some nice choices out there ;)

Well I guess we should decide what week we should go for pricing on.

March 7th-

March 14th-

March 21st-

March 28th-

April 4th-

April 11th-

April 18th-

April 25th-

Any of the dates work for me-1

I guess we should start voting on dates and see what works for the majority of people. Just copy and past dates and add your vote

Well I guess we should decide what week we should go for pricing on.

March 7th-

March 14th-

March 21st-

March 28th-

April 4th-

April 11th-

April 18th-

April 25th-

Any of the dates work for me-1

I guess we should start voting on dates and see what works for the majority of people. Just copy and past dates and add your vote

I can do any of these dates:

March 14

March 21

April 11

April 18

Any of the dates work for me. I'd prefer to miss Easter week but I don't know when it'll be in 2010.

March 7th-

March 14th-1*

March 21st-1*

March 28th-

April 4th-

April 11th-1*

April 18th-1*

April 25th-

Any of the dates work for me-3

I'll check on Easter week...LOL

It would probably be more money that week anyway, so I think we want to avoid it.

found it!!

In the year 2010 Easter Sunday celebrations will be on:

Sunday 4th April 2010

http://easter.newarchaeology.com/2010_easter_date.php

:D

Wow, not really sure how I missed this one!!

Well, you know I'm interested, this is one of my "to-do" itins. But it's convincing the other half to go that's a waaaaaayyyy long shot. Maybe if he gets his AI in the fall (S&S or no S&S!). But taking a 4 year old on a cruise with no sea days...I dunno. :confused: It'd have to be a darn good deal, though, looking at airfare and x3. :eek:

OK Paulie....

I'm going with first two weeks in March or the last two weeks in April.....

Prices in between are a little pricey. But on a group cruise it might not matter...I don't know......

Most any week is cool but pricing is a factor......But I really like the itin.....;)

(Paulie's comment to Jeff in the AM.......)

Jeff...can you be any more vague ...LOL.......:p

Archived