Possibe CC Group Cruise 4/18/2010 **ATTENTION** All you Southern Carribean Fans!!!

kelz66

OK...I hear ya...I just wanted to make sure everyone was onboard because there was a sudden talk about flight costs, and wanted to be fair. (maybe I was trying too hard...LOL) Thanks for keeping me on track!!

OK then.....the date is the 18th!!!

Since that is the one that got the most cabin votes and added in the people whom could go any date.

:D

As soon as I get a break in work I will contact Laura and ask for pricing.

(it will be in the next couple weeks, I promise)

I got smacked with a new dead line in work yesterday and I have to jump thru hoops on a project for the next 6 weeks...LOL (boy will I be ready for my next cruise.)

Please keep this going and I will pop in when I get a moment during the day!

Cool on the 18th.....

Tell your boss and the customer that this is important and they can just wait......LOL.......

I'd tell my boss that but he is a real a$$#@&$ .... Oh wait a minute...I am my boss....:D :eek: :D

"Who else wants to join us ?":cool:

Cool on the 18th.....

Tell your boss and the customer that this is important and they can just wait......LOL.......

I'd tell my boss that but he is a real a$$#@&$ .... Oh wait a minute...I am my boss....:D

"Who else wants to join us ?":cool:

Well the customer is the Philadelphia airport and the Department of Aviation.

they want the new security check points open, tested and fully operational 2 weeks before thanksgiving......problem is the offices and area that has yet to be demolished to create the space needed is still occupied. :eek::rolleyes:

gonna be a crazy few weeks..but we will get it done.

Well the customer is the Philadelphia airport and the Department of Aviation.

they want the new security check points open, tested and fully operational 2 weeks before thanksgiving......problem is the offices and area that has yet to be demolished to create the space needed is still occupied. :eek::rolleyes:

gonna be a crazy few weeks..but we will get it done.

I guess since it's an airport they won't let you bring in the TNT to do that demolition...will they.:eek:

at least 19....LMAO

Crazy week....how is everyone?

Just wonderful...Leaving on the 24th for two shows....Chantillie, Maryland and Jacksonville, Fla.......

Back home on the 6th of Oct.......;)

Get to see how this computer card works on the road.....:cool:

Just wonderful...Leaving on the 24th for two shows....Chantillie, Maryland and Jacksonville, Fla.......

Back home on the 6th of Oct.......;)

Get to see how this computer card works on the road.....:cool:

Maryland? maybe come a little north to Philly for a visit...LOL

Did everyone else abandon us now that we finally picked a date? (April 18th)

:eek:

You haven't been abandoned. :) I just can't think of a witty saying for the cruise.

Since Galveston is my favorite departure port (I can drive there) I've been busy worrying about everyone there. :eek: This has dampened my enthusiasm for now, but I'm sure it will pick up in a little while.

You haven't been abandoned. :) I just can't think of a witty saying for the cruise.

Since Galveston is my favorite departure port (I can drive there) I've been busy worrying about everyone there. :eek: This has dampened my enthusiasm for now, but I'm sure it will pick up in a little while.

That is quite understandable.

:(

We will be here.

...hanging in here too. Been very busy at school and getting things ready for our daughter's wedding in three weeks:eek:

AND...still thinking of a unique name for the group cruise - hmmmmmmmmmmm:rolleyes:

I got it.....

The "CC No Snooze Booze Crooze".......:D

Six ports of call in 7 days with Paulie and his Victory Vagabonds and Vixons.

Six islands of fun grabbing dranks on the run while watching the stars from the local bars......LOL.....

Don't forget to enter Paulies "I look alot like an overserved guest crawling back onboard" contest......Winner gets a free/not so free hangover........:eek:

I got it.....

Six islands of fun grabbing dranks on the run while watching the stars from the local bars......LOL.....

Don't forget to enter Paulies "I look alot like an overserved guest crawling back onboard" contest......Winner gets a free/not so free hangover........:eek:

ROFLMAO!!!!!

I got it.....

LMAO....or it couls als be "Paulie Beernuts' Beach Blitz"...6 beaches in 7 days!! (LOL...just kidding)

Sounds like we all are getting busy at the same time...LOL...good...lets just keep this going...and as soon as i get time I can type up the request to CC for pricing!!

;)

as soon as i get time I can type up the request to CC for pricing!!;)

Don't hold your breath on that one......I made my request in june and still no pricing and I know several others that are in the same boat.:(

Don't hold your breath on that one......I made my request in june and still no pricing and I know several others that are in the same boat.:(

thats nothing new..just be patient and persistant..They are short handed and very busy.

;)

(plus you have a ver inside connections for help :D )

LMAO....or it couls als be "Paulie Beernuts' Beach Blitz"...6 beaches in 7 days!! (LOL...just kidding)

Sounds like we all are getting busy at the same time...LOL...good...lets just keep this going...and as soon as i get time I can type up the request to CC for pricing!!

;)

I'll have "beernutz" the whole cruise.....Wish they had swim up bars......:eek: Is this water warm.....:D

I just found this post. Last night I booked this cruise for April 11, 2010. I took 4A and paid $508.94 person. This included taxes/fees/ and fuel surcharge. If you can beat this price then I will cancel and join you all. Sounds like a great group of people. The thread is to long so I did not read it all. I will keep watching to see what you come up with.:)

Archived