Possibe CC Group Cruise 4/18/2010 **ATTENTION** All you Southern Carribean Fans!!!

kelz66

Im still here just waiting on pricing, which really doesnt matter because Steve said this is the cruise he wants. may just have to do the Dream another time, and I LIKE Jeffs name, cant you just see the T shirt?
I think we're going to need bigger t-shirts...LOL.....We could just use the initials "CCNSBC"...and make em all wonder...

Met a guy at the Osh Kosh fly in. He had a t-shirt on with a Jamaican stick figure on the pocket. Above it it had the letters "FIGJAM"...It was the name of his airplane club. When I asked him what it meant he said "F....I'm good, just ask me"...I still laugh about it.....:D

What exactly are you doing Jeff?

Only 2-1/2 weeks until I cruise on the Miracle. Originally scheduled to go to Tortola but it was changed to Grand Turk, now thanks to Ike back to Tortola but the hours according to Carnival's website are 6am-1pm :cool:

Only 2-1/2 weeks until I cruise on the Miracle. Originally scheduled to go to Tortola but it was changed to Grand Turk, now thanks to Ike back to Tortola but the hours according to Carnival's website are 6am-1pm :cool:

I love Tortola.

:D

I love Tortola.

:D

I enjoyed it last time I was there with all the sinners (or was it the VIPS?) but the hours are 6am to 1pm so not sure what I'll be able to do. They do have a snorkel excursion that meets at 730 and I'll probably be awake but do I want to worry about being awake? :cool:

I enjoyed it last time I was there with all the sinners (or was it the VIPS?) but the hours are 6am to 1pm so not sure what I'll be able to do. They do have a snorkel excursion that meets at 730 and I'll probably be awake but do I want to worry about being awake? :cool:

Heck..I'd love to spend another morning at Cane Garden Bay. :D

I'm doing an independent contrat thing with a buddy. Pitching a high tech adhesive from Germany in two home shows. 12 days outta town and 7 days work. I am going to try to help perfect their pitch along with selling the chit out of the product. Have worked for them before and done well. Time to step it up a notch.......I've been working on a new pitch and will see how it works......;)

I'm doing an independent contrat thing with a buddy. Pitching a high tech adhesive from Germany in two home shows. 12 days outta town and 7 days work. I am going to try to help perfect their pitch along with selling the chit out of the product. Have worked for them before and done well. Time to step it up a notch.......I've been working on a new pitch and will see how it works......;)

Good Luck!!

Knockem dead!

So are you like the Shammy WOW! guy with a headset microphone? :D

Good luck!

I just had my first dream about our cruise. I was wandering around at sail away looking for my CC group. :o Most of my dreams consist of me looking for something.

I just learned how to do a countdown clock. My DH REALLY wanted to do an anniversary cruise. Our other choice was camping in a tent trailer in Arizona. :rolleyes:

At least that guy had enough sense to fall asleep in the shade. :cool:

So are you like the Shammy WOW! guy with a headset microphone? :D

Good luck!

Believe it or I have done that type of thing in the past....Lost of fun but not the shammies. They have been around for years. About every 7 years or so they show up again...LOL.....:D

Archived