Possibe CC Group Cruise 4/18/2010 **ATTENTION** All you Southern Carribean Fans!!!

kelz66

I was just playing the link that Rob put up for all the "Southern Crossers". Makes me want to be there NOW! Still gotta figure out a roomie thing in order to make this one work. We'll see...

Can't tell by your post...but if you are a female I may be looking to share. My longtime cabinmate has indicated that she is "burned out" on the Caribbean.

Can't tell by your post...but if you are a female I may be looking to share. My longtime cabinmate has indicated that she is "burned out" on the Caribbean.

How can one get burned out on any cruise?

L. I will be flying down to Tampa on the 28th. Visiting my DM in New Port Richey. Also looking into possibly moving down there when DH retires.

It would make it a whole lot easier to hop on a cruise at the last minute.

Hope it warms up soon. Mom says it has been cold.

36_1_26.gif

How can one get burned out on any cruise?

L. I will be flying down to Tampa on the 28th. Visiting my DM in New Port Richey. Also looking into possibly moving down there when DH retires.

It would make it a whole lot easier to hop on a cruise at the last minute.

Hope it warms up soon. Mom says it has been cold.

36_1_26.gif

Well, we have sailed Alaska and the Caribbean together and she prefers Alaska. She lives in Houston and gets tired of the heat. ;)

Actually I have it playing on my computer. media player.

ahhh...very cool...I forgot about the website!!

The Greenpeace and PITA people would be bothering you by trying to roll you back into the water...........:p:p

Well don't be standing too still...they may mistake you for a harpoon. :eek:

btw...did you follow your "friends" instructions and take your meds? LMAO

Morning everyone!!

Up early today to get Danielle up and ready for her first Quiz Bowl meet today. So much for sleeping in today.

Had a great dinner with Allen last night at one of the Irish pubs in uptown Charlotte. The food was delish and the company even better. Toasted his newfound single status with some Jameson's whiskey.:D Very, very nice.

Then Brian and I headed the two blocks to the arena for the Reba/Kelly Clarkson concert. It was very good. Very cool how they mixed the genres. With neither being the "headliner" per se. When the didn't sing together, Kelly would sing backup for Reba and vice versa.

Morning everyone!!

Up early today to get Danielle up and ready for her first Quiz Bowl meet today. So much for sleeping in today.

Had a great dinner with Allen last night at one of the Irish pubs in uptown Charlotte. The food was delish and the company even better. Toasted his newfound single status with some Jameson's whiskey.:D Very, very nice.

Then Brian and I headed the two blocks to the arena for the Reba/Kelly Clarkson concert. It was very good. Very cool how they mixed the genres. With neither being the "headliner" per se. When the didn't sing together, Kelly would sing backup for Reba and vice versa.

That sounds like a very cool show!

Good luck to Danielle...I have to get ready to go coach football today...it's our second playoff game, and if we win we are in the championship game at the local high school stadium next week. (these are 10 & 11 year olds)

Our team leader and defensive mvp broke his leg in last weeks game, so I'm hoping the team can stick with it and do what they have all year, play as a team and do their best.

Oh..and the high of 38 is not going to make standing in an open field at noon delightful...LOL :p

Good luck to Danielle...I have to get ready to go coach football today...it's our second playoff game, and if we win we are in the championship game at the local high school stadium next week. (these are 10 & 11 year olds)

Our team leader and defensive mvp broke his leg in last weeks game, so I'm hoping the team can stick with it and do what they have all year, play as a team and do their best.

Oh..and the high of 38 is not going to make standing in an open field at noon delightful...LOL :p

Good luck Paulie.

I sure hope we have pricing when I return from my Freedom cruise cause you know I will have PCD & will need to book another one soon.

Well don't be standing too still...they may mistake you for a harpoon. :eek:

btw...did you follow your "friends" instructions and take your meds? LMAO

I got your harpoon.....:p

Yep, Another shot of Vodka and a beer......:D

Suck it up...Have another cheese steak and get out there.....

Hope your boys do well......;)

Well, we have sailed Alaska and the Caribbean together and she prefers Alaska. She lives in Houston and gets tired of the heat. ;)

LOL! I'm in Houston and I never get tired of it! Keep the cold far, far away!

We get snow about every 10 years or so. Last time was our first white Christmas ever in '04. That's more than enough for me!

We get snow about every 10 years or so. Last time was our first white Christmas ever in '04. That's more than enough for me!

I live along the Gulf Coast of FL about 2 miles from the beach and I never get tired of the Caribbean either. Of course part of the experience for me is enjoying someone else doing the cooking and cleaning for a week - and the excellent service on board :D

I live along the Gulf Coast of FL about 2 miles from the beach and I never get tired of the Caribbean either. Of course part of the experience for me is enjoying someone else doing the cooking and cleaning for a week - and the excellent service on board :D[/quot

Yeah,what she said. And it is freaking cold this morning.Im going back to bed:)

Mere, I remember when this happened. We had just done the Grand Princess together, and when I finally got around to looking at your pics, you had the famous "snow in Texas at Christmas" pics posted. So we have what, another 6 years before it snows here again? :)

Archived