Possibe CC Group Cruise 4/18/2010 **ATTENTION** All you Southern Carribean Fans!!!

kelz66

No kidding! Nice to know all the working out I've been doing was trashed in one meal. :o

This is not the time to give up on excerizing. Think how great it will feel having the sand between your toes as you run along the beach in aApril 2010. Get up and bend over, see those toes of your? What you can't see them. :eek:Oh no. Find your socks and shoes/boots and get outside in the fresh air. Walk a little bit more each day and soon you will see those toes again. Or if you have a tread mill at home dust off the cobwebs. Put some cruise photos on the wall and start walking. Walk you way to 2010.

I am down in the Tampa area for 2 weeks so have no excuse. Going outside right now to walk off a few of those Thanksgiving pounds that do not belong on this body. "D"

This is not the time to give up on excerizing. Think how great it will feel having the sand between your toes as you run along the beach in aApril 2010. Get up and bend over, see those toes of your? What you can't see them. :eek:Oh no. Find your socks and shoes/boots and get outside in the fresh air. Walk a little bit more each day and soon you will see those toes again. Or if you have a tread mill at home dust off the cobwebs. Put some cruise photos on the wall and start walking. Walk you way to 2010.

I am down in the Tampa area for 2 weeks so have no excuse. Going outside right now to walk off a few of those Thanksgiving pounds that do not belong on this body. "D"

Oh, don't worry, I won't be quitting. I am way too close to my goal to quit now!

You have just been named group motivator!!!

LOL

I love your attitude....we are going to the gym tomorrow after work and starting our new routine.

You have just been named group motivator!!!

LOL

I love your attitude....we are going to the gym tomorrow after work and starting our new routine.

Group motivator you say. I only talk this way to make me do what I preach. I am down visiting my mom in Florida. There is a workout room in her complex and I am determined to use it every day that I am here. So lets encourage each other to get and stay fit.

Group motivator you say. I only talk this way to make me do what I preach. I am down visiting my mom in Florida. There is a workout room in her complex and I am determined to use it every day that I am here. So lets encourage each other to get and stay fit.

That sounds like a great plan!!

:D

Fingers crossed for pricing......:cool:

I have a feeling that this may be our lucky week!

Morning everyone!

Cyber Monday-anyone have plans to shop at work today?

hehehehehe...maybe a little bit.

Fingers crossed it's a deal Matt can't turn down!!

Just tell him he might get to see us again. I too am hoping for good pricing and that mom will agree to watch the kids....she seems to go from one side of the fence to the other. Although I don't really think she would tell me "no".

Just tell him he might get to see us again. I too am hoping for good pricing and that mom will agree to watch the kids....she seems to go from one side of the fence to the other. Although I don't really think she would tell me "no".

Ryan'll be 4 1/2 for this trip, I'm wondering if it's even worth taking him on such a port-intensive itin. I know my dad and his wife would watch him, but I don't know if I can convince Matt to do a 7 day without Ryan after seeing how much fun he had.

He is obsessed with my ship model collection. He carries the Ecstasy everywhere (it's the only one I'll let him have since we're going on the ship next year and I know I can replace it). We even moved them downstairs because we got tired of Ryan always wanting to go up there and look at the ships.

Ryan'll be 4 1/2 for this trip, I'm wondering if it's even worth taking him on such a port-intensive itin. I know my dad and his wife would watch him, but I don't know if I can convince Matt to do a 7 day without Ryan after seeing how much fun he had.

He is obsessed with my ship model collection. He carries the Ecstasy everywhere (it's the only one I'll let him have since we're going on the ship next year and I know I can replace it). We even moved them downstairs because we got tired of Ryan always wanting to go up there and look at the ships.

Oh..believe me...there will be a few beach days on this Itin.

He'll also probably not sleep in as late by then...LOL

I decided to take about a month off from checking here, coz I was getting too antsy! And still no pricing :( although tons of back posts to read so that should keep me busy!! :D

soon....soon...hang in there!!

and by all means join in and get to know everyone!!

:D

Archived