Possibe CC Group Cruise 4/18/2010 **ATTENTION** All you Southern Carribean Fans!!!

kelz66

Happy Monday all. Mere, if you guys bring Ryan, we might take Gaylen,they could be play buddies. We are taking him on the inspiration this april with some friends of ours who also have kids.If he does well with that we will just have to see

I haven't even asked Matt about this one yet. Little nervous after the quick shootdown I got for 5. :(

soon....soon...hang in there!!

and by all means join in and get to know everyone!!

:D

I'm hanging, I'm hanging!!

Still trying to decide if I'll go solo on this one, or if I'll drag along the hubby (he has NO desire to cruise, I've got to sway him somehow!)!

Still trying to decide if I'll go solo on this one, or if I'll drag along the hubby (he has NO desire to cruise, I've got to sway him somehow!)!

What interests him?

I can spin anything to convince anyone...LOL

;):D

LOL, welcome to my world! He has a good time once I get him on the ship, but everytime I come home with an idea for our next cruise, he just rolls his eyes and walks away. :rolleyes:

I must be doing something right, though, since he'll be platinum after the Splendor in April!

Oh crap! You didn't deposit that check did you??????:eek:

Gosh darn it, GG. I told Paulie not to cash that check yet, but he wouldn't listen. He said you were so loaded with $$$'s it woiuldn't be a problem. Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure he said something to the effect that yoiu would pay for all of us to go on this cruise so it doesn't matter what the rates come back at. :p :D

What a nice Christmas present you're giving to all of us. Thanks, Popsicles! ;)

Gosh darn it, GG. I told Paulie not to cash that check yet, but he wouldn't listen. He said you were so loaded with $$$'s it woiuldn't be a problem. Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure he said something to the effect that yoiu would pay for all of us to go on this cruise so it doesn't matter what the rates come back at. :p :D

529.gif

529.gif
She's laffin' so hard because she knows...

Good Morning people!!!

I received an email yesterday....details are being worked out....we should be official soon. :D

Just hang in there!!!

Hanging in there and hoping for great pricing!

Morning everyone.

Archived