Possibe CC Group Cruise 4/18/2010 **ATTENTION** All you Southern Carribean Fans!!!

kelz66

OK peeps...I'm at the step where as leader I have to book with Johna so she can open to everyone else, then we are official. wooo hooo I'll keep you all updated!

Way cool! Congrats, Paulie!! You'll be a great leader (as long as no one tries to follow you with a golf cart... lol... then again, maybe it was my chauffeur that was the problem. haha)

In the end, it's all good! So happy to hear your group cruise is moving forward.

OK peeps...I'm at the step where as leader I have to book with Johna so she can open to everyone else, then we are official. wooo hooo I'll keep you all updated!

Wow, that is great news. I hope to see the details tomorrow then....:D

Great news!!!

Oh and Paulie.. Favorite drinks... Beer... Favorite thing to do.. Drink beer... Semi favorite hobby if the favorite one isn't available... Light beer...

Does that help at all?

HAHAHA

Hmmmm.... someone else that will get along well with Jeffie. lol!

Actually my husband would fit right in, but I have a feeling I won't get him talked into this. :( I'm lucky I got him to sail with me in September 2008 and then again this coming May. Wish he had the same cruising bug that I do! :D

Well then book it.....:p:p

Sending messege to Johna.....;)

Go Rays.......

I spoke to my wife this evening about this cruise, she is very excited. She had coworker do this itinerary on the destiny this past year and her boss said it was amazing cruise. I'm excited, this will be our first CC group cruise, I have been eyeing the southern caribbean itinerary for awhile now myself.

We can commisserate together. :rolleyes: So how old is your "lilguy"? Looks like a cutie in the picture. :)

Thanks! That was after his first birthday, he made the obligatory mess in the cake, thought he was too cute after the cleanup as well as before lol

He's going to be three in a few months.. I can't take it! *first time mom here* It's going far too fast!

Thanks! That was after his first birthday, he made the obligatory mess in the cake, thought he was too cute after the cleanup as well as before lol

He's going to be three in a few months.. I can't take it! *first time mom here* It's going far too fast!

My oldest grandmunchkin is 2.5 years and we're having a blast with him. He helps to keep me "young". lol

My sons are age 18 and 20, but we also helped raise my niece and nephew who are older -- so that's where my grandkids come from. Thankfully my own kids haven't given me any yet. :eek: :D (Although one is engaged to be married in 2010 after he graduates from college... Been dating for four-five years now, so it's no surprise.)

My oldest grandmunchkin is 2.5 years and we're having a blast with him. He helps to keep me "young". lol

My sons are age 18 and 20, but we also helped raise my niece and nephew who are older -- so that's where my grandkids come from. Thankfully my own kids haven't given me any yet. :eek: :D (Although one is engaged to be married in 2010 after he graduates from college... Been dating for four-five years now, so it's no surprise.)

Wow, congratulations to him! I dated my husband for about 6 months before we took the plunge, have looked back on nothing but happiness so I don't regret the 'short dating period' at all. That's AWESOME that he is waiting until school is done, I never finished (although I didn't stop going because of my husband.. I quit waaaay before that ) lol

Archived